Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Task 9


I have been working with "delicious" for the past week. I converted all my bookmarks from Firefox to Delicious. However, that was a mistake. I didn't realize that there were so many bookmarks on my computer. These were sites I had not saved. So I had to go back and delete lots of bookmarks. Quite a job.

I like the tagging feature of "delicious" but I find that I'm not repetitious enough in my tagging. So when I press a tag, only one or two sites come up. This will improve with more items saved.

I looked at sites recommended by others, but those don't have much appeal. There are just unlimited sites to read. I need to get away from my computer and not read sites all day. I prefer to sites that I find because I need specific information.

I just found "Answer Garden." Definitely looks interesting. Here is the link:
http://answergarden.ch/

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered answer garden the other day also. I think it could be a great tool to embed in a wiki to get fast answers from students. Good find!

    ReplyDelete